Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Fluke.



Ah well, sometimes love isn't pretty. You can find this card in the store. There's no real explanation here except a fluke and a flounder are essentially the same fish except for the location of the eyes. And how you tell the left from the right is beyond me. Basically, it's a valentine joke for my dad. But if your valentine loves fishing, perhaps it will work for them too. Or...you know...if you really just want to confuse someone...go for it.


Ok, NOW I am out for a few days. I just wanted to show you some valentines before I had to go back to the HALL OF JUSTICE...yeah, i only wish Batman was there. Even Aquaman would do.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Yikes. I can only think of the parasite when I hear "fluke" or even worse...The Fluke Man. OMG. OMG. OMG.

Janet said...

I'd take The Joker :-)