Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Advice.

Let me help you. Just take it from me that these are good ideas, I tested the theories so you don’t have to.

-Always put sunblock on the tops of your feet if you take off your shoes outside. And if you are wearing shorts, the backs of your knees as well. I wasn’t wearing shorts otherwise I might have remembered the tops of my feet when I did the backs of my knees. But I didn’t do either and my poor tootsies have suffered for my lack of attention.

-While baking is easy for some, it’s still a process that requires some amount of attention. You can always count the eggshells if you forgot how many you added but there is nothing left behind when adding flour. While the lovely, buttery, lacy lemon and lavender cookies were good, they weren’t what I was trying to make. So…um…pay attention.

-Primeval starts up again here on May 16. My advice is watch this show as if you were a fourteen year old boy. It’s easier to enjoy that way. Well, that way or with a cocktail in hand. How do fourteen year old boys feel about Douglas Henshall though? Because…yeah. Just watch. It’s good, stupid fun. But don’t expect, you know, real science or anything.

6 comments:

Chris said...

You don't have to worry about what 14-year old boys think of Douglas Henshall - they've got Hannah Spearitt to watch. And older boys as well.

Henshall has a great accent, tho'

Jodi said...

I'm dumber than a 14-year old boy. I have no idea who that is. And, I'm too lazy to look it up right now.

FRIZZ said...

great advice. your kitty looks like my old cat Gus.

Brenda Griffith said...

Sunblock on the feet is a good idea no matter WHAT your summer footwear--unless the tootsies are totally covered. Crocs leave weird little dots on your feet if you wear them too much in the sun. Just sayin'...

Vanessa said...

I'm with you on the sunblock. Do you know they make SPF 100 now? Love it!

Janet said...

blogggggggggggg something!!!