Friday, May 11, 2007

Pictures.

I haven’t been posting much art lately because…well, I haven’t been posting much lately at all. But in honor of mother’s day here is an invitation I made several years ago to a baby shower…Donovan’s baby shower in fact. And happy Mother’s Day to mamas everywhere!



This weekend is also my father’s birthday. Here is a pear I made for his birthday card a few years ago. See, I gave him a box of pears for his birthday and I thought it was fitting because the French word for father is “peré”…right? Get it? No? OK…moving on…


Finally, Jules is not a mother or a father…as far as I know…but she does own a Mini. She was terribly excited when she bought it so I made her a mix cd to play when she had the top down. Of course I had to do a little drawing of the new car too…

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Damn, I should hang that sign up at work.

Joanne said...

You have mad skillz! I'm impressed! :)