Tuesday, December 06, 2005

2, 4, 6, 8, 2

Jodi-odi-odi wrote me a cinquain and I am so touched by it that I decided to reprint it here without permission:

Ren rocks
She inspires me
And teaches me new things
Like how to write this here cinquain
She's cool.

See, I AM COOL! Jodi-odi-odi said so! YOU CAN’T TELL ME DIFFERENT! Well, you can, but I won’t listen.

And, as I pointed out to Jodi, you should care about cinquains because they were developed by a poet named Adelaide Crapsey. This is now my new favorite name, replacing both “Cardinal Joseph Bevilacqua” and “John Snunu” (but possibly not “Lucrecia Bevilacqua Banderas”).

Anyway, I also wanted to mention that the idea laughing dogs is kind of creepy but I love this study. I now want to be an expert in “hamster culture.” That dude has an awesome job.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Little Guy laughs, but it is that "silent" laugh. I'm sure you've seen it!