Id god a cold ind by node. So I am feeling rather out of it.
Also, I AM GOING ON VACATION! Back in a week or so! YAY!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HANUKKAH AND HOLIDAY OF YOUR CHOICE!
I will stop capitalizing now and go blow my nose.
Jodi tagged me for this, but I am feeling a little rocky so forgive me if it doesn’t make any sense…
Seven Things To Do Before I Die
1. Finish reading Ulysses (again, I read it once and now I am reading it a second time, but it’s going much slower!).
2. Get out of debt (yeah, I just cut and paste this one from Jodi. I feel ya, sista).
3. Spend Christmas in London.
4. Learn to ink a comic book.
5. Actually FINISH writing a book.
6. Travel around India.
7. Make myself the skull ring I always wanted but could never find.
Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Climb Mount Everest
2. At this very moment, I cannot breathe
3. Finish one thing before I start another
4. Watch someone (or myself) get a shot
5. Hurt an animal
6. Not be nervous
7. Sleep well
Seven Things That I Admire in Others
6. Mad Skillz
7. Ease within their surroundings
Seven Things I Say Most Often
6. Aw, crap.
7. What up?
Seven Books (or Series) I Love
2. Richard III (does a play count?)
3. The Hitchiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
4. Mary Poppins (series)
5. The Death of Vishnu
6. The Age of Innocence
7. Paddington Bear series
Seven Movies I Have Watched Over and Over Again
1. Empire Records
3. Pretty in Pink
4. Four Weddings and a Funeral
5. What a Way to Go!
6. Shaun of the Dead
7. How to Marry a Millionaire
Seven People I Want to Join in Too
Ummm…I don’t really know seven people. Anyone who wants to play along is welcome!