Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Words I like to say, just because they are fun:
1. Randy (either as a name or an adjective, I just like saying it).
2. coffee (usually pronounced kaaw-fee)
3. banana (randomly spoken for absolutely no reason whatsoever)

Words my mother likes to say:
1. corduroy
2. Evander Holyfield

Random quotes that run through my head on a regular basis:
1. "Look at all the pretty pumpykins!"
2. "Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips."

Vegan muffins I made this past weekend:
Blueberry lemon corn muffins

Vegan muffins I intend to make this coming weekend:
Coffee chocolate chip

What I am listening to right now:
Opera podcast of Marilyn Horne

Poems I have read today:
1. "Song" by John Donne
2. "Three Things there Be" by Sir Walter Raleigh
3. "Hamlet" by John Koethe

Things I found while cleaning out a closet this week:
One unused, still sealed in the package Battenberg lace apron
A program for the Orson Welles version of Othello
Random prom pictures of people who are not me
Outdated Slick Tips for Quark Xpress book
One questionable granola bar

What I had for lunch today:
Refried beans and cheese toasted on a whole wheat tortilla and topped with baby romaine lettuce, a tomato and some lemon juice. It was pretty good.

Shakespearian names I have contemplated for children that I won’t have that would make people dislike me more than Gwenyth Paltrow:
Hero
Beatrice
Iago
Mercutio
Romeo

Random things I have looked at online today:
Canned whole chicken
White topaz jewelry
Nicholas Farrell
The lyrics to “Rapper’s Delight”
Alison Jackson photos

What I am doing right now:
Avoiding work.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks for that "Rapper's Delight" thing, by the way. : )

Jodi said...

In case you're wondering, but it's okay if you aren't, I like to say "absolutely" and "frack." (I like to say the real f word, but I try to behave at work. Yes, fudge! There, I said it.