Sunday, January 01, 2006

FOUR

I will only say that there were four olives consumed last night. I'll let you decide how many martinis held those four olives.

Back from New Jersey but laying low and trying to stay warm and dry. Mostly recovered from cold but still recovering from much merriment and holiday joy. It was a lovely time and I was sad to leave my family and friends. Still, it's a new year and that's always a good way to start...a...new...year...I guess.

I should be cleaning but instead I am fantisizing about tofu soup, watching the new Doctor Who (thank you, Eric, he's lovely), reading Hellboy collections and taking a nap. It's the rain that's making me sleepy and lazy, I swear. Not the olives.

I suppose I will post about my trip later. Saw some movies, and read some comics (and while I am not geek enough to actually sit down and read Watchmen as planned, I am geek enough to go to a Christmas eve, midnight madness comic book sale).

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I'm glad you're back and look forward to hearing more about your trip. I've been anything but dry this weekend (in more ways than one!) between Disneyland on the 1st and going to work today in the terrible storm.

Thanks again for the comics you loaned me. I may just become a better geek one of these days!

Oops, guess I better get back to work!