Thursday, April 10, 2008

Early.

Things I learned at 4:45 this morning:

Lights stay red longer at the crack of freakin’ dawn.
The people that ARE out, are crazy.
Doughnut places don’t open until 6.
The doughnuts you do find in the grocery store are probably from yesterday.
The loud guy in the grocery store buying soda and chocolate milk is probably also crazy.
There is not enough caffeine.
Traffic at the airport still sucks, even this early in the morning.
My office parking lot is scary in the dark.
I am not a morning person.

OK fine, I already knew that I am not a morning person but waking up at 3:30 confirmed it. One of the guys I work with does it every day. He is not right in the head. I’ve now been in the office so long that I didn’t even notice that the sun had actually come up.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

UGH! Way to early to get up!

Jodi said...

Yeah, but you were up for a good reason and probably get to leave work early, right?

Anonymous said...

but you're ALONE ALONE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and getting ready to visit ME ME ME! i mean, donovan

Anonymous said...

I'm going to bed at 3:30 am in general... I think if I had to work starting then... I'd just stay up all night and be a grouch. ^_^

Brenda Griffith said...

I got up at 5:00 this morning to come home from DisneyWorld. Sat in the airport and watched the sun come up. I am still of the opinion that there are just some things people are not meant to see and one of them is outside their eyelids before dawn. Period.