1. Do you have a favorite restaurant in L.A.?
I’m really fond of PATY’S in Toluca Lake.
2. How about in the world?
One of the best meals that I have ever had was at the The Cajun Queen in
3. Do you have a favorite quote? (Did I ask you that one already?)
“An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.” That would be Gandhi.
4. Depeche Mode is going on tour again. I saw them a long time ago and although I have always liked them, I was a little
surprised how much I loved them in concert. Is there any band that you kind of went to see begrudgingly and then ended
Well, not begrudgingly but Depeche Mode was excellent and I am a little surprised at how much I enjoyed Brian Wilson.
5. What is the coolest thing you have seen in the past seven days?
I am enchanted by the pocket mod. It's silly I know but I think it's really
6. Are there any new TV shows you have heard about that you are curious to see or looking forward to seeing?
I’m kind of interested in Threshold but I don’t really
know why. I think Carla Gugino is kind of hot. And I will watch How I Met Your Mother because…DOOGIE!
7. When you go in a bookstore, what section do you head to first?
8. If you got a tattoo, what would it be and where?
I have a design that I want (it’s a heart with wings) and I think I want it on my wrist.
9. What one skill do you not have but wish you did?
I wish I could speak other languages but then there are so many things I wish I could do that I can’t.
10. What is your favorite flower?
Gerbera daisies. The brighter the better.