1. I have never wanted to climb a mountain, shoot the rapids or run a marathon; but I've always thought I might like to nap for more than two hours at a stretch. (Seriously, you should let me try this one.)
2. When I was 9years old, I believed 39 was a good age to get married.(I still think that.)
3. If I was my own best friend, what I would enjoy the most about spending time with Me would be the hilarious jokes and the cool presents; while what I'd find the most irritating would be spending time with someone like me. (I think I have already gone on records as saying that I never like the people I am most like because I don’t like seeing my own neurosis mirrored in someone else. Who the heck wants to hang out with a mess like me? Not me!)
4. If the story of my life up to this point was being published tomorrow, it would be titled "oops." and it would be dedicated to
5. When my time on Earth is over, and the people who loved me are remembering me, it would please me if they said ”She wasn’t so bad.” (Say what you like, I won’t be listening!)
So…I have all these posts half written. I keep thinking of things to write about but getting distracted. I have all this art half drawn but I keep getting distracted. I have the ingredients for all kinds of vegan cupcakes but…you get the picture. But I did finally catch up with “Heroes”(Hell-lllo Christopher Eccleston!) and I did read three whole books in the past few weeks, which is almost more than what I read all last year.
Things are progressing. It’s just that they progress…very…slowly.