Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Psst.

Shhhh....I'm going away...on vacation. I'm gonna go visit my friend Donovan (oh yeah, and his mama and daddy too). Don't make a mess while I am gone!


OH WAIT!!! Go here. See those "Wordy Birdies" cards? Well I made those and you can buy those and if you don't like those, you can buy all kinds of other lovely cards made by little Miss Ambitious Hamster herself (and some by her mom!). AND there will be new stuff added all the time, so if you don't see something that sparks your interest today, go back and look tomorrow, maybe you will find something new!

But what I really want you to do is to tell your friends about our cards. C'mon, everyone buys cards sometimes, right? So next time you, or someone you know needs a card...you get the picture...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my, what lovely cards those are! i was just wondering where i could go for some lovely little notecards to send to my loved ones...

Jodi said...

Congrats on the site! And have a great vacation (I think you are already gone). So jealous!