Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ten.

Jodi was stumped the other day, so I sent her ten questions to kick her in gear. I am lazy but fair, so I answered them myself:
Ten random questions:
  1. What is your favorite ride at Disneyland?

  2. I love Peter Pan. I like the idea of soaring over London and love the clouds. And I know it’s sacrilege to say but I kind of don’t like Pirates of the Caribbean. I like the idea of the ride but those dark water rides have always freaked me out and I will tell you why (since I know you are so interested)…when I was a kid, we would go to the local amusement park about once a summer (and as a teenager, I worked there) and they had one of those kiddie boat rides. The one where the boats just go around in a circle in a little pool. Well each of the boats had a little flag on it and each flag had something from the sea, like a dolphin or a whale or…King Neptune…with his trident. And I thought that meant that whatever was pictured on the flag lived under the boat. I was terrified that the guy with the devil pitchfork was going to burst from the water under the little boat and drag me under the water. Needless to say I had a very vivid imagination. Thus, to this day, I have an unnatural fear of water rides. That and having worked in an amusement park I know how often that water gets cleaned…not all that often. Ew.

  3. What is your favorite candy bar?

  4. Um…all of them. No, wait…Snickers. No, Twix. No…I don’t know. I try to avoid candy bars. I buy the very expensive dark chocolate kind and spend weeks eating them, tiny square by tiny square.

  5. What is your favorite breakfast, lunch and/or dinner? You know, the easy go-to one that you can always rely on making you happy and full.

  6. Breakfast is something I eat because I have to. I like it small and easy and a little sweet, so it’s probably a muffin or a scone but it’s also probably filled with whole wheat and flax and stuff. Lunch…hmmm, I like all kinds of things for lunch but if someone else is making it, I love a salad sandwich. And my favorite dinner is probably scrambled tofu and toast. I used to love linguine but it’s so rare that I eat pasta anymore that it actually hurts my stomach when I do. Oh, but if someone else is making me dinner…I do love tacos…maybe with salmon. Or shrimp.

  7. Who is your favorite cartoon character (or Muppet)?

  8. My favorite cartoon character is probably the Pink Panther. My favorite Muppet is either Rolf the dog or Rizzo Rat.

  9. Do you have a favorite food that you are slightly embarrassed to admit?

  10. Hmmm…well, I am not unfond of a lot of embarrassing food but lately I have been partial to crescent rolls, which are not something I would typically eat or want. It’s not like they are a comfort food from my childhood or anything either, so I don’t know where that came from.

  11. If you could have any kind of car in the whole world, what kind would you like?

  12. Today I say a Volkswagen Beetle convertible in “vapor”. Tomorrow I might say a 1957 Chevy Bel-Air in baby blue.

  13. You know that phrase you had in the high school yearbook? Like they may have put it under your name or in your profile or something? The quote that was supposed to define and sum up your high school years? If you could write that NOW for THEN, what would you write?

  14. “oops”

  15. What is on your calendar this year?

  16. My wall calendar is Happy Bunny. I just got a Doctor Who calendar but it appears to be all monsters and I don’t think I want to look at that everyday. Last year I had a Robbie Williams calendar but I didn’t get one this year.

  17. What summer movie are you most looking forward to?

  18. I don’t know a lot of the summer movies but I know I will see The Simpsons Movie and I would like to see Ratatouille. OH! And Hot Fuzz!

  19. If you could give the 16 year old you a one sentence piece of advice, what would it be?

  20. “Don’t worry.”

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Well, crap. I guess I screwed up that calendar question. I didn't think you meant literally on my calendar. Such.an.idiot.

And oh yeah. Hot Fuzz!

Scurrying off to edit my post!