Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Things that made my day a little better...

The Most Excellent :) and Lamentable :( Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet, Told Entirely in Emoticons

Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

Eleven Twelve might sound kind of familiar if you are about my age. The video might jog your memory if the song doesn't. This one holds other special memories for me. When my oldest nephew (who is now 13) was a baby, my brother claimed that he only knew a few songs to sing him. One of them was the "It's log!" song from Ren & Stimpy and the other was the pinball song from Sesame Street. I like them both.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Dude! I freakin' love the pinball song. Surely we can find a better version though. That one didn't have the doo-doo-doo's!

Love the other links too (Emoticoneo and Juliet) and of course the baby squirrel! Tee hee!

ren said...

it's a remix of the pinball song, not the original. i read about the remix and thought it was cool that someone used it, but you're right, we need the original! and we need a sound sample of the dude who says "5 banana cream pies!" and then falls down the stairs!

Jodi said...

That was Jim Henson, you know!