Thursday, October 27, 2005

Nothing Interesting...

Reading: Something Rotten by Jasper Fforde, Ulysses by James Joyce (still and forever) and poetry wise, at red lights in the car, Some Ether by Nick Flynn. (OOPS! I just opened my bag and discovered that I have never actually finished reading Eats, Shoots and Leaves by Lynne Truss. I have to confess that I was getting annoyed with it though. I probably stopped reading it because I found it to be kind of preachy and snobby. But that’s just me).

Comics: Well, I haven’t actually been reading my comics lately but I have been carrying around Long Hot Summer and Secret of the Swamp Thing in my bag.

Listening to: John Vanderslice . He’s got a lot of mp3s available on his site. The one I particularly like though (Dance Dance Revolution) is NOT there. Also he runs an analog recording studio, that’s gotta be pretty cool if you are into audio stuff.

Watching: Well, I finally saw Wallace and Grommit Curse of the Wererabbit and I loved, loved, loved it. Brilliant. Aardman rocks. I’ve also been kind of obsessing over Green Wing. Excellent show. Hugely crushing on Stephen Mangan . And…hmm…well not actually watching much TV, although I am trying to catch up on episodes of Veronica Mars .

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Glad you liked W&G. How could you not?