It’s rather late and I have taken some drugs to combat a lingering migraine and for some reason, even though I wasn’t tagged and you don’t care, I decided to grab this from Jodi and run with it. Whatever. I should really go to bed.
Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Like my friends, Jodi-odi-odi and Donovan’s Mom, I too sold shoes. But for some reason, I really, really liked it. Except when old men in shorts didn’t wear underwear…yeah, they do that all the time. Oh and the one time that within a few hours I waited on a blind man (YOU try to explain what “oxblood” loafers look like!), a deaf man, a man with one leg who only wanted to buy one shoe and a guy who wanted to bargain on the price of his shoes. That was a rough morning. And remind me to tell you about the cross-dressers sometime.
2. Text book illustrator. If you took a chemisty class in the early nineties, you have probably seen my work. I also did the ever popular illustration of “train A leaving Chicago at 8 am and train B leaving NY at 10 am…”
3. Pizza/popcorn/water ice girl in a small amusement park in New Jersey.
4. Sales girl at Spencer Gifts. We used to like to take all the price tags off the “personal massagers” so we could embarrass the people who were purchasing them. Go figure.
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. Yep, Empire Records
2. Yep, Sean of the Dead
3. Animal House
4. Spice World
Four Places I've Lived:
1. West Berlin, NJ
2. Salisbury, NC
3. Palmyra, NJ
4. Los Angeles, CA
Four TV Shows I Love:
1. Good Simpsons episodes (it’s kind of scattershot for me)
2. Futurama (sigh, in syndicated reruns only)
3. Dr. Who (sigh, not running in the US yet)
4. Creature Comforts (done running…for the moment)
Four More TV Shows I Love:
1. Waking the Dead (no currently running but they ended the season with Spence bleeding to death!)
2. Foyle’s War (not currently running. Rats!)
3. King of the Hill (I never think of this one but I do so love this show)
4. Veronica Mars ( I miss episodes every now and then but it’s good)
Four Places I've Vacationed:
1. Money Island, NJ (yeah, you’ve never heard of it)
2. Massanetta Springs, VA (you’ve not heard of this one either)
3. Isla Morada, FL (you might have heard of this one)
4. The U.K. & Northern Ireland” on a bus trip (all of it in 10 days, quite a whirlwind, it was)
Four Of My Favorite Dishes:
2. Pizza, especially with onions, mushrooms, pepporicini, or fish on it.
3. scrambled tofu
4. oysters on the half shell
Four Sites I Visit Daily:
2. Daily Poetry
3. Daily Gossip at Glamour Mag UK (I don’t care about American gossip but i can’t get enough of the British gossip)
4. all my links and than some!
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. Tintern Abby, Tintern Wales
2. mom’s house
3. The Red Eagle Bar, Cherry Hill, NJ
4. Puerto Rico
Hunh, I looked back at this and thought, "Gee, I need to make some bolds and italics and links in there" and then I though, "Screw that, I'm going to bed."