Friday, August 26, 2005

Dreams for Illustration Friday

dreams

The theme for this week's Illustration Friday is "dreams". Coincidentally, I have been drawing some animals dreaming of...things. I thought these two little guys fit the bill. They don't really MEAN anything. But I like the odd ideas of "sad penguins dream of cupcakes" and "happy bunnies dream of meat".

There are a few more of my illustration attempts on my flickr page.

(and i like nice comments at either place...heee!)

HEY! Some people say that they can't see this picture. I'm so sorry if you have a problem. I can't figure out what it is. Please do look here if you do have a problem.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I dream of cupcakes and meat. In fact, I had both yesterday. It was Ashley's birthday at work, so cupcakes. And then Eric made a nice pork tenderloin on the grill (which led to an impromtu rendition of "Turn on Your Pork Light" in tribute to our light-up meat thermometer).