Friday, June 09, 2006

I am...kind of bored.

Blogger has been flaky lately. I filled this out a while ago when I was bored and it's just been sitting on my desktop moldering.

I am: not interested.
I want: to go home.
I hate: very little but I dislike a lot.
I miss: sleep.
I fear: giant fish breaking through the aquarium glass.
I hear: that I can be a real bitch.
I wonder: how to make really good icing.
I regret: very little.
I am not: not interested. Just not interested all the time.
I dance: rarely.
I sing: out of tune.
I cry: only slightly more often than I dance.
I am not always: angry.
I make with my hands: bread.
I write: with many revisions.
I confuse: affect and effect.
I need: tea.
I should: be more original.
I start: fights.
I finish: with a flourish.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Yeah, I keep trying to log in and it seems down a lot lately.