Thursday, August 18, 2005

lost entry recovered

i wrote this at one of my ghost blog things. i abandoned it a while back but this still stands pretty true. it probably needs some adding to but here are somethings my friends and family SHOULD know about me but apparently DON'T...

2004-10-05 - 4:53 p.m.

1. gingersnaps are NOT my favorite cookie
2. i do too carry a penknife with me
3. and sometimes a lighter too
4. yes, there is an extra pair of knickers in my car
5. yep, that is MY foreigner cd. what about it?
6. no, i don't mind if a straight boy wears a skirt, or eyeliner, or nailpolish, in fact, i kind of like it
7. yes, mr. andrews, i remember you and no, mr. andrews i still don't like you
8. i have 2 spice girls songs on my itunes player
9. yes, i smoke cigars sometimes, and i drink whiskey and i like beer
10. no, no matter how much you try to convince me, i will never like green peppers

No comments: