Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Getting to know your friends.

So, Donovan's Mom sent me one of those "get to know your friends" type of e-mails (which I honestly do like to fill out and read) and I filled it out and sent it back. But then Lovely Cheryl sent one to me too. I looked for my original answers but couldn't find them anywhere so I decided to go ahead and answer them there, just to have the documentation of it. And also because I don't have anything else to say right now because I am a very dull person. Look, I told you that in the beginning. I have very little to say! Anyway, here are my answers...

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Um…I think it was around 7:30. But it might have been 8:00. But tomorrow I will get up at 6:00 so it all evens out in the end. (Besides, I have flexible hours! I can sleep later if I want too! SHUT UP!)

2. Diamond or pearls?
Pearls. And you know, I do have a birthday coming up soon… hint, hint.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Wallace and Grommit: Curse of the Wererabbit

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Currently obsessed with the British show Green Wing.

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Homemade sour cherry scone. Sour cherries have good pain relieving properties. They aren’t really working today though…

6. What is your middle name?
Lucrece…SHUT UP!

7. What is your favorite food?
I always answer this one different but today I am going to say fried oysters. (I also love sushi, pizza and fried chicken).

8. What food do you dislike?
I despise green peppers. Please don’t bring them near me. Can’t even stand the smell.

9. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Plain potato, preferably Herr’s.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
I’ve been listening to this jazz mix that BeaucoupKevin made over and over again. I especially like the Chet Baker song. Sigh, he’s dreamy.

11. Favorite sandwich?
Probably the classic PBJ. I generally eat all hippie healthy foods when I can but the PBJ is a classic and you don’t mess with the classic. Gotta be white bread, gotta be grape jelly, and for me, a little more jelly than peanut butter.

12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Today I am saying Edinburgh, Scotland. Tomorrow, who knows?

13. What color is your bathroom?
Yukky, dirty yellowish (and those purple stains on the wall are not from me dying my hair, as far as you know).

14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Hunh, I don’t know. I buy a lot of Old Navy stuff.

15. Where would you retire?
Somewhere beachy and southern-ish…or Santa Fe, New Mexico.

16. Favorite time of the day?
Middle of the night when it’s QUIET!

17. What was your most memorable birthday?
I’m gonna have to go with 16th. I know that I was running late with the cleaning and baking of the cake so I was still in the shower when people started showing up. It was supposed to be a movie party but the VCR broke (my mom ran out and rented a new one). I think there were people who showed up that were not invited and I do remember that one girl gave me a boy for my birthday. Jodi-odi-odi conjectured that he was gay but he was actually a drug dealer. Don’t look at me that way, I didn’t know that until much later.

18. Where were you born?
Camden, N.J.

19. Favorite sport to watch?
Eh, I’ll watch football, basketball and surfing but I don’t really care about any of them. I do love boxing but I don’t follow it.

20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
Oh, when I sent it I don’t even remember who I sent it to. Rats.

21. Person to send it back first?
Um…since I can’t remember who I sent it to, let’s just assume no one sent it back.

22. What fabric detergent do you use?
What ever is free of perfume and dye…I am a very sensitive girl.

23. Coke or Pepsi?
I’m trying not to drink any of it and stick to tea. But every once in a while I CRAVE a Diet Coke.

24. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Night owl. But maybe not as much as Jodi-odi-odi .

25. What is your shoe size?
Usually an 8.

26. Do you have any pets?
I have a lovely cat named Audrey.

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with family and friends?
Um…no, Actually, I got nothin’.

28. What did you want to be when you were little?
A ballerina. But the weak ankles proved to be a problem. So then I decided on vet but the chemistry scared me. Then I thought I could be a teacher but that didn’t work out either. Hmmm…someday I will decide what I want to be.

29. Who sent you this quiz and what item on it didn't know before?
This time it was from Cheryl. She said that her favorite food was my cupcakes! *Blush.* Thanks!

No comments: