Friday, November 17, 2006

Wishing...

I like JustJENN’s Christmas wish list and I considered doing one of my own but suddenly, I cannot think of the real things that I want. The Christmas list with which I will be supplying my husband is mostly little things, a staple-less stapler, a business card holder, a few sweaters, and my Amazon list is mostly books with a few cds and cooking supplies thrown in, but nothing all that amazing or surprising if you know my tastes. So instead, I thought I would make a list of the things I would like to have but probably won't ask for...well, I'll ask for the pony. I always ask for the pony.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Hmmm...I just never thought of this Christmas list thing.

(You are quite prolific today. I just happened to click over here. My feed reader hasn't even registered that you have two new posts!)