Monday, January 14, 2008

Gifted.

Random things I got for Christmas (not a comprehensive list):

Cookbooks! Including but not limited to Veganomicon, Vegetables Every Day, Nigella Express, Linda McCartney’s Home Cooking, Mission: Dinner! and a british cookbook that finally explains how to make a floating island

A unicorn

My grandmother’s gold bangle bracelet

Socks…lots and lots of socks

The tiniest damn USB drive I have ever seen

Patsy Cline box set

A sweatshirt that reads “Lead me not into temptation, especially bookstores.”

A tiny chest of drawers with jester-slippered feet

Whisky

Whiskey flavored coffee

Blueberry wine

DVDs including the second season of Futurama, the second season of House of Eliot and 28 weeks later

2 rugs

A lotus lamp

The world’s greatest slippers!

Too many other awesome things to mention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You made out like a bandit!

Vanessa said...

You have my attention with blueberry wine!