Saturday, September 18, 2010

Almost.

So...there you go. Updated the blog a bit. I'll have to do something about that header and clean up some stuff, but it's cleaner and newer and I got rid of a bunch of stuff...and you don't care at all, do you? It's ok, I'm fine with that.

Again, not abandoned. Stuff still going on. Wrote some stuff, didn't post it. Got another blog but I'm trying to avoid cross pollination...or pollution...or whatever. If you have interest in an art blog of my art, but don't know where to find me drop me a line, I'll let you in on the big secret. It's just that I don't want to cross the streams too much. I don't want to say something that would...I am terribly paranoid, aren't I? But you knew that already. Ok. I'll be back shortly with all those things I've promised previously. Yeah...sure I will...

No comments: