Thursday, December 14, 2006

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Tired? Me? Well, I do have this twitch over my eye that makes me look slightly (more) insane. I have been going to bed before 1 a.m. because I can’t keep my eyes open (but then, man, are they open once my head hits the pillow, which may explain the tired). I did fall asleep at my desk very, very briefly yesterday. And last night, on the way home from work, I drove right past my exit.

Yeah, I’m kind of tired.

BUT! The truffles are made, the burbon balls are made, the shopping is done, the presents to be presented on Saturday are wrapped, there are TWO large trays of brownies just waiting for parties. It’s getting there. Now all I need to do is clean the apartment, pack my bags, pack the presents, get those last two perishable presents, make sure the cat is taken care of, finish sending out cards…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't too tired until I read your post. Damn girl...take a nap! I have done a little shopping and well, that may just about do it. Oh and a few more parties, but whatever. I just want it to be January NOW!

(I do have a gift for you...well, it isn't wrapped yet, of course).